Build Your Own Custom Experiences
Using Your Hosting Dashboard
How to gain access to your hosting dashboard
1. Click on the “Sign In” on the upper right hand corner of this site.
2. Login with the email address & password that you used during signup. If you do not remember your username and password use the password reset feature on the page or reffer to the welcome email that we sent you after registration.
3. Now that you are logged in you will see your site listed on that page or you might see a list of sites if you have more then one.
4. Click on the name of the site you would like to mange.
From there you will see various options to manage your site.
How to add your own domain name to your site
1. Click “Add Route”
2. A screen will pop up giving you two options:
From here you can either add additional sub-domain to your site
The second option to add you own domain name
Select the second option and type the domain name you would like to use.
3. Now that you added your domain name you will need to click the second option on that page “Get DNS Settings”
A screen will pop up with the information needed for you to clomplete the process
Now that you have completed the process please allow 24 to 48 hours for the DNS to propigate through out the internet so that your new domain name can resolve.
How to backup your site
- Click on the site you would like to manage.
- On the bottom menu bar click on “Backups”
- Click on “New Backup”
A backup of that site will be taken for you (Files & database)
After the backup has been taken you will have 3 options that you can perform with the backup
- Delete the backup if it is no longer needed
- Restore (Used to recover your site if needed)
- Clone – You can use this backup to clone and make a totally new site if you wanted (New hosting plan required)
How to FTP to your site
To get your sFTP credentials:
- Login using the “Login” button above
- Select the name of the site you would like to sFTP into and click on the site name
- On the menu bar below select the “sFTP” tab.
On that screen you will see the sFTP info needed to connect to your site.
Use your site name for the server to connect to.
How to access your file file manager
To access your file manager after logging in:
- Click on the site that you would like to access the file manager.
- On the bottom menu bar select the tab “File Editor” for more information on the eidtor go to http://codiad.com/
From this screen you will have access to your site files to make the changes that you want.
(Be careful as this option is only recommend for experienced users and any mis-configurations changes can take down your site)
How to gain terminal access to your site
- Select the site you would like to gain terminal access to and click on it.
- On the bottom menu bar select “Terminal”
You will now be given terminal access to your site.
This enables you to:
- make file changes
- Update plugins
- Update Themes
- Update WordPress core
All via command line (Be-careful as this is only recommend for advanced user)
How to view the logs for your site
- Select the site you would like to view the logs for and click on it.
- On the bottom menu bar select “Logs”
You will now be able to view the logs for your site.